Please be advised that full terms are directly available from World Travel Connections agency. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC
PAYMENT POLICY DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC
- Full payment is required at the time of booking, except when departure is 90 or more days from the date of reservation and permitted by the airline automated fare timelimit.
- A $750.00 per person non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking
- All fares are only guaranteed once paid in full and ticketed.
CANCELATION POLICY DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC
- If canceled voluntarily, a 30% cancellation fee applies plus any other cancellation charges at the time of cancellation
- If canceled by the airline(s), a FULL credit value (up to 24 months) applies from the booking date.
- If canceled or/and amended as a result of a/some “Force Majeure” event(s), we will provide a full credit (of a value up to 24 months). If at the end of the 24 months you are unable to travel, you may request a full refund.
If we have attached a copy of our credit card charge form to be completed for payment, please attach a copy of your driver’s license for identification purposes.
Please note that ALL travellers MUST supply a CLEAR copy of their passport (open at the photo page with all biometric information readable).
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL:
All people traveling to Australia on flights departing on or after 22 January 2021 (local time) must provide proof of a NEGATIVE COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test result at check-in to airline staff. The PCR test must be conducted no more than 72 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the person’s first flight. Please refer to the Health Department website for more information:
You must complete the appropriate Australia Travel Declaration Form within 72 hours of the scheduled travel date: